Therapist Resources Therapist Resources
We consider our therapists to be our partners.
There’s a wealth of information available on the Internet, but finding what you need when you need it can be frustrating. It’s not anymore, because we’ve done the work for you. Below are links to some of the best online resources for therapists. We’ve included informational sites pertinent to your career.
- Ability Hub, Assistive Technology website for people with a disability, and will direct you to adaptive equipment for computers.
- Aimee Solutions, Computer technology expertise to assist children with special needs meet educational goals.
- All Allied Health Schools: A comprehensive database of North American allied health schools where users can search through over 80 medical-related concentrations. Find health care programs ranging from medical transcription, medical coding and medical assisting to physical therapy and public health. Free for all prospective students.
- American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists (AAOP)
- American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine (ACRM)
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society (AOFAS)
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- American Society of Hand Therapists (ASHT)
- Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals (ARHP)
- Back Pain: Instant information about back conditions, therapies, exercises, and doctors who treat back pain.
- Home Health Agency (HHA) Center
- Home Health Care Agencies
- How To Become A Physical Therapist: Website with links to top online Physical Therapy degree and certificate programs.
- Learn About Adult Day Care
- Learn About Assisted Living
- Learn About Skilled Nursing Facilities
- National Adult Day Services Association (NADSA)
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA)
- National Institute on Disabilities and Rehab Research
- National Rehab Association (NRA)
- National Spinal Cord Injury Association
- National Stroke Association (NSA)
- OT Exchange: Lists and other resources for pediatric Occupational Therapists, parents and teachers who support children with special needs.
- Physical Therapist Online: Resources for the Physical Therapy community.
- Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology of North America (RESNA)
- School Express: Helpful activities for school-based therapists.
- Tendonitis: Information regarding tendonitis and treatment options.
- The National Long-Term Care Ombudsman Resource Center
- The Light House Project: Resources for treating people of all ages with NLB, Asperger’s and high functioning Autism.
If you are interested in joining the Therapy Staff team, please Submit Your Resume here.
Do you know any therapists who might be interested in joining the Therapy Staff team? You can click here to Refer a Therapist.
We believe it's important for therapists to stay abreast of industry news, information, and changes in regulations. Therapy Staff, LLC suggests the following resources for therapists:
- American Speech Language Hearing Association (ASHA)
- ASHA State Chapters and Sections
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- AOTA State Chapters and Sections
- American Physical Therapy Association
- APTA State Chapters and Sections
- United Government Services, LLC. (Up to date Medicare changes and information)